What the Heck is a Trunk Show, Anyway?

Ah, yes, it's that time again, friends!  The last week of crunch time before the FALL-WINTER 2015 Trunk Show on Sunday!  If you've been watching the Sweet Sincerity Facebook page at all, you know that Brianna, my studio buddy from The Chronic Artist, and I threw a first ever Spring-Summer 2015 Trunk Show in May.  However, you may be wondering, "What is this 'Trunk Show' thing you speak of?"   Thankfully, things like dictionary.com exist to prove that I did not make this phrase up, and that it is IN FACT, a real thing.  See? :)

So, as I was saying, last May Bri and I debuted our brand new collections that we had designed specifically for the season.  It was amazing.  There was great food, all of our favorite people came, we took orders for items in the new collection, sold other designs we already had in stock, and HAD A GREAT TIME!


So, here we are, six months later, at it again...  Right smack dab in the middle of the Fall/Winter season we are going to have another shindig, featuring brand new designs.  If you are in the area, come on over to say hi!  We would love to have you stop in and see what new ideas we have cooked up.  There will be shenanigans, I can promise you that.  Oh, and chocolate covered bacon.  You may just want to come for that! :)


Bri and I outside our venue, BLUSH!  Do you like our nifty sign?